Blockbuster developer of the Olli Olli game, Badlands have announced three new games launching on PS4, PC and Xbox One later this year. Two of the titles will have boxed releases, coming first to PS4, with a collectors edition, which will feature some awesome statuettes. The Developer have released some juicy details about each game, and what you can expect from each title.
Anima: Gate of Memories
The game which will be headed by the same people who wrote the Anima Role playing Books, the story continues in this epic Role Playing Adventure on all platforms. The game will launch in June on PS4, with the collectors edition coming with a handpainted figurine of Resin. The game is mainly an RPG, with some puzzle elements included, much like The Witcher. The game promises a rich and vibrant world to explore.
The Collectors edition is very limited and pre-orders will be required. The game is a full retail release on PS4, and will be available for digital download on Xbox One and PC.
Heart and Slash
Heart and Slash is a hack and slash game which is set in a Robot assembly line. The motive of the game is to beat down all the robots bent on disassemble you. The crux of the game is that you will continue to respawn at the main starting point, where you will have to attempt the same path again if you fail.
The game will feature weapon upgrades and will offer up a massive challenge for those who like checkpoints at every corner. The game is currently available on Steam Early Access, and will be dropping on Xbox One and PS4 soon as there are no official launch date for the title.
Dex is a 2D sidescrolling open world Cyberpunk RPG adventure game which is mainly focussed on non-linear gameplay. The game will have a full retail release on PS4, and will come with an exciting Collectors Edition, which will include a Dex Poster and Original Soundtrack. The game is slated for a Summer 2016 release on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
The game will feature the following:
- Rare melding of realism and creative vision: Realistic action, mature storyline, and complex character interactions meld with hand-drawn characters, animations, and locations, arcade-style melee combat, and an Original conception of cyberspace.
- Multiple solutions to problems: Operate in cyberspace or ordinary reality. Overcome obstacles using skills, weapons, special equipment …
- Meaningful character progression choices: Will you be a silent assassin, a hacker, or a straightforward gunfighter? Improve your character and gear-changing gameplay to unlock upgrades and customize That Reinforce your gameplay style.
- Unique hacking mechanic: Transfer your consciousness to your avatar, Overcome intrusion countermeasures, take action, and then return back to your body in a fraction of real-time second to see the results – deactivated turrets, devices overloaded, enemies With crippled implants
- Neo-cyberpunk: Story deeply inspired by the cyberpunk novels of William Gibson cyberpunk and other classical authors, flavored with a contemporary concept of augmented reality.
- Rich game world and mindful level design: Visit diverse locations in Harbor Prime, a futuristic city complete with luxurious skyscrapers, run-down shantytowns, and seedy red-light districts. Take part in street brawls, steal corporate data, environmental hazards Overcome, and, of course, stay alive – no easy task.
- Full voice acting: Interactive dialogues using hand-drawn sprite animations, fully voice-acted by professional actors.