THQ Nordic and Rainbow Studios have raised the green flag on pre-ordering MX vs ATV All Out today. Everyone who has pre-ordered can start their in-game career now. MX vs ATV All Out will officially launch worldwide on March 27, 2018 for the PS4, Xbox One, and Windows PC. You can access pre-orders here.
Check Out MX vs ATV All Out the new Multiplayer Gameplay Trailer below
In MX vs ATV All Out, players start out on their own compound. There they can earn upgrades while they perfect their racing skills. Upgrades include gear, parts, MX bikes, ATVs, and UTVs. Players can compete in Supercross, Nationals, Opencross, Waypoint, and Tag events against top pro riders from around the globe. Gameplay consists of two-player split-screen, and 16 players competing online.
Players who pre-order at participating retailers will receive the Champion’s Pass – instant access to gear, parts, vehicles and vehicle upgrades valued at 100,000 Moto Coins. Players who pre-order from PlayStation Plus Store will get four-day early access prior to the game’s release.
About MX vs ATV All Out
MX vs ATV All Out is the complete off-road racing and lifestyle experience! Find your style at your own private compound, Free Ride across massive environments, and compete in the best series events!
All the bikes, ATVs, tracks, gear, music, riders, personalities and even UTVs are packed in!
- 2 player split-screen and 16 players online mode
- Compete in various modes like Supercross, Nationals, Opencross, Waypoint, Tag and more!
- Master insane stunts and test your limits in freestyle mode
- Turn your garage into a showroom for all of your customized vehicles
- Select your own style from numerous gear companies or compete with one of the many top pro riders from around the world
Source: Games Press/THQ