At Call of Duty XP 2016 publisher Activision held a keynote presentation to kickoff the event at LA’s Forumwhere developer Infinity Ward finally unveiled the multiplayer suite for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
Below you’ll find the full list of primary weapons (assault rifles, SMGs, LMGs, sniper rifles, and shotguns), secondary weapons (handguns, launchers, and melee), grenades, tactical gear, and perks of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
- NV4 – Full-auto ballistic rifle. A moderate fire rate yields increased stability for best in class accuracy. Ideal for mid to long range engagements.
- R3K – 3-round burst energy rifle. Each burst applies extreme stopping power at precise intervals.
- KBAR-32 – Full-auto ballistic rifle. Channels a fast fire rate through a lightweight mold for increased hip fire control and mobility.
- Type 2 – Full-auto energy rifle. Can split the rifle into Akimbo Auto-pistol Mode for close quarter combat. Features the highest fire rate in class.
- Volk – Full-auto energy rifle. Deploys a best in class stopping power at a low, dependable fire rate.
- Erad – Full-auto energy firearm. A wide dispersion muzzle dampens recoil, providing highest accuracy in class.
- FHR40 – Full-auto ballistic firearm. Offsets modest range with an extreme fire rate thanks to a unique magnetic bolt carrier.
- Karma-45 – Full-auto ballistic firearm. Built in dual magazine provides faster reloads and increased ammo capacity.
- RPR Evo – Full-auto ballistic firearm. Can toggle Assault Rifle Mode. An integrated hybrid sightenhances longer range engagements.
- HVR – Full-auto ballistic firearm. Uses heavy terrestrial ammo for best in class stopping power.
- R.A.W. – Full-auto energy weapon. Offers a dependable fire rate and high capacity power cell for sustained output.
- Mauler – Full-auto energy weapon. A reinforced dispersion muzzle applies ultra-rapid fire into a tight hip spread.
- Titan – Full-auto energy weapon. Delivers high damage with strong recoil.
- Reaver – Semi-auto ballistic shotgun. Features a cyclic drum magazine for quick trigger response.
- DCM-8 – Full-auto energy shotgun. Rapid fire capability is supported by a high capacity power cell.
- Banshee – Pump-action sonic shotgun. Employs a high decibel acoustic driver yielding balanced stopping power and fire rate.
- KBS Longbow – Bolt-action ballistic rifle. One shot, one kill from the waist up. Rechambering breaks scope aim.
- EBR-800 – Semi-auto energy rifle. Can be activated in Assault Rifle Mode for automatic fire and reduced power consumption.
- EMC – Semi-auto energy pistol. Reliably delivers consistent stopping power.
- Oni – Full-auto energy pistol. Features a harmonic microcontroller that accelerates fire rate over time.
- Hailstorm – 3-round burst ballistic pistol. Has a triple chamber stack for rapid three round bursts.
- Spartan-SA3 – Lock-on launcher. Primarily anti-air with an optical smart lock, but can be dumb fired.
- P-LAW – Semi-automatic charged energy launcher. Deploys volatile plasma charges that explode for extreme splash damage.
- GL3 – Pump action grenade launcher. Launches quick, deadly projectiles that explode on impact.
- Combat Knife – CQC tactical knife. Standard military issue, employed for fast, quiet, and deadly wet work.
Epic Weapons (Rare prototype weapons that can be constructed using salvage you acquire in multiplayer)
- RPR EVO – Bosozuku
- Reaver – Machete
- EMC – Avalanche
- DCM8 – Masochist
- Cluster Grenade – Cookable grenade that explodes in a series of smaller blasts.
- Plasma Grenade – Sticky grenade that sprays burning plasma in all directions.
- Seeker Grenade – Autonomous sticky device that seeks out nearby enemies and explodes.
- Trip Mine – Magnetic mine that detonates when an enemy interrupts the beam.
- Exploding Drone – Launched aerial drone that explodes on impact or remotely.
- Flechette Grenade – Splits into multiple propelled grenades on impact.
- Black Hole Projector – Creates a singularity that pulls in enemies with crushing force.
- Bio Spike – Thrown ballistic knife that explodes on enemy imapct. Can be recovered after use.
- C4 – High explosives that stick to surfaces and can be detonated remotely.
- Personal Radar – Activated Sensor array that tracks enemy location by heat signature.
- Jammer Grenade – Jams enemy mini-map, and aiming systems. Effective against equipment.
- Dome Shield –
- Cryo Mine – Magnetic mine that releases a supercoolant, hindering movement systems.
- Smoke Grenade – Creates a smoke screen that blocks vision and automatic targeting systems.
- Blackout Grenade – Stuns enemies, causing vision and hearing loss.
- Adrenaline Drip – Quick heal, get in fight faster.
- UAV (Score: 400) – UAV Recon ship that reveals enemy locations on the map.
- Scarab (Score: 450) – A remote hover device that releases highly volatile fragments upon detonation.
- Drone Package (Score: 550) – Automated drone that will deliver a random care package to your location.
- Counter UAV (Score: 600) – Emits a jamming signal that disables the enemy minimap.
- Vulture (Score: 700) – A companion drone that protects your six.
- Trinity Rocket (Score: 750) – A large orbital cruise missile with boost capabilities, that houses two additional projectiles.
- Scorchers (Score: 800) – Call in 3 prototype Scorcher jets for a laser strafing run.
- Bombardment (Score: 850) – Weapons satllite bombardment.
- Shock Sentry (Score: 900) – Turret fires electrically charged rounds, inflicting damaage to the target and nearby enemies.
- Warden (Score: 1100) – Call in an escore dropship with two firing modes.
- Advanced UAV (Score: 1250) – Orbital UAV that reveals the enemy’s direction on the mini-map.
- T.H.O.R. (Score: 1300) – Tactical High Output Response missile system with rapid launching capabilities.
- R-C8 (Score: 1450) – Heavily armored C8 with auto and manual control capabilities.
- AP-3X (Score: 1550) – A remote anti-personnel weapon with heavy armaments.
Tier 1 – Blue
- Recon – Minimap shows a larger area. Gain vision from enemy UAVs.
- Blind Eye – Undetectable by AI targeting systems, including air support and sentries.
- Blast Shield – Increase resistance to explosive damage.
- Dexterity – Relaod and switch weapons faster.
- Overlock – Payload charges faster.
- Ghost – Invisible to UAV and radar pings when sprinting, operating scorestreaks, planting, and defusing.
Tier 2 – Green
- Momentum – Sprint faster over time.
- Hardline – Scorestreak points for assists are doubled.
- Tec Resist – Increase resistance to flash and stun effects
- Tracker – See recent enemy trails, eve when they are cloaked. Hear enemies using Dead Silence.
- Cold Blooded – Invisible to thermal detection systems.
- Scavenger – Resupply ammo from dead players.
Tier 3 – Orange
- Gung-Ho – Shoot, use equipment and scorestreaks while sprinting.
- Pin Point – Outline enemies when dealing or taking damage with projectile weapons.
- Hardwired – Immune to EMP effects, blocks equipment or abilities that outline you for enemies.
- Marksman – Acquire enemy names from a greater distance and reduce flinch on sniper rifles.
- Engineer – Detect enemy equipment and scorestreaks through walls and delay activation of enemy mines.
- Dead Silence – Footsteps and jump packs are silenced.
Gun Perks (Using salvage to craft a weapon, the rarity level and effectiveness of that gun depends on the gun perks it gets)
- Hunter Killer
- Atomizer Strike
- Shotgun Akimbo
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare releases November 4, 2016 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC.