Square Enix has been hush hush on their highly anticipated game Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Well the silence is broken as Square Enix has recently released a new trailer properly called the “101 Trailer”. This trailer is designed to give you an overview of what you can expect from the game to help peak your interest once again in case it has diminished. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is scheduled to release on PS4, Xbox One, and PC on August 23, 2016.
Also provided by way of the Square Enix blog are 10 Ways Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Perfects the Action-RPG Formula:
1. Deus Ex is all about letting you play the way you want. Combat, stealth, hacking, and social approaches will always be at your disposal to tackle your objectives.
2. Every choice you make in the game will have a consequence, and every decision you make will ultimately have an impact on the ending you witness.
3. Adam Jensen will have a whole new set of augmentations, and it’ll be up to you to choose which ones to invest in to support your play style.
4. Weapons are now customizable on the fly with different attachments and ammo types.
5. Our team has taken a lot of care to craft meaningful side quests. No generic objectives and situations here – every one of our side quests will introduce you to different characters and their own stories, and involve moral choices.
6. Dialogue choices are also an important social feature in the game, with one augmentation providing you with information on how to best handle certain conversations to reach your objective.
7. Our hacking mini-game comes with a slew of new possibilities. We’re also introducing a remote hacking augmentation, which lets you manipulate certain devices on the fly.
8. The game will take you to diverse locations around the world. So far, we’ve revealed Dubai, Prague, and a fictional ghetto called Golem City. Dense and rich environments are our motto.
9. Layers are at the core of our music system, which will dynamically adapt to what you will be doing in the world – exploration, infiltration, combat, and so on.
10. When you finish the game, you’ll be able to access the New Game Plus mode. In this mode, we’ll encourage you to make different choices and mix up your play style to experience what you might have missed the first time around.