The new update came to xbox one today that has fixed an exploit and among other things in patch 1.2
This update has been relesed for PC and Playstation 4 members. Now xbox one members can get the update as well stated on twitter from Microsoft’s Larry “Major Nelson” Hryb that the patch 1.2 has arrived.
You should be prompted when you boot up the game next time to download and install it.
The 1.2 patch notes include bug fixes for things like players getting stuck in terminals and another issue involving the “When Freedom Calls” quest. The update also delivers “general memory and stability improvements” as well as a fix for crashes that triggered when jumping in water.
It also fixes a bug where equipped weapons get locked after completing Reunions and clears out a problem where, under certain circumstances, a player’s health would constantly regenerate.
Fallout 4 1.2 Patch Notes:
- General memory and stability improvements
- Performance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly Plant
- Optimizations to skinned decal rendering
- Fixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminals
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
- Fixed issue with “When Freedom Calls” where the quest would not complete
- During “Confidence Man” fixed issue where player’s health would continuously regenerate
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
The fallout 4 patch 1.2 will also fix some specific things for the PC as well. Looking into the future fallout 4 should be receiving an expasion in 2016 and some mod tools