In a recent update from developer The Coalition on the Gear of War Ultimate Edition Beta stats, they took the time to list the improvements coming from the feedback they received. The following are the listed as improvements as of now from the user feedback during the beta.
- Multiple fixes and tuning for the Gnashed Shotgun
- Multiple fixes for Drag Grenades, Bookshop and Torque Bow
- Tuning for footstep audio and other sounds around the player
- King of the Hill improvements, including the ability for the developer to adjust more settings for competitive play.
- Removed active down from the Active Reload Long shot sniper rifle and added/tended active bonus for sniper bloom/aim
- Bug fixes and tuning for skill-based matchmaking
- Tuned red/blue colors for team shade (COG/Locust)
- Improved look of blood and gore in gameplay
- Improved game performance to reduce screen tearing
- Bug fixes and tuning for Controller Sensitivity Settings
- Various bug fixes on maps, weapons, matchmaking, audio and controls
They also mentioned the during the 8 days of the beta there were 41.2 Million kills, 1,097,064 matches played, 786,415 unique users and 120 years (time) played. It was a big success and the team is ready for the excitement leading up to launch on August 25, 2015 for Xbox One.