God of War released on April 20th earlier this year to critical acclaim and incredible sales. One of the most-asked for features however, has been the addition of a photo mode. Photo mode is a part of many games nowadays and for good reason, as gamers love sharing screenshots on social media. Fortunately, players eager to take weird, funny or cool shots won’t have to wait any longer, as the God of War photo mode is rolling out today. Additionally, with this patch 1.20, the font size of all text has also been increased yet again.
Here’s the details on the God of War photo mode:
According to the details on PlayStation Blog, five tabs are accessible:
- Camera: Adjust the Field of View, Focal Length, and Camera Roll.
- Aperture: Adjust the Depth of Field, Focus Distance, and F-Stop.
- Filters: Adjust the Film Grain, Exposure, Filter, and Filter Intensity options.
- Borders: Add a Vignette and adjust the Vignette Intensity, and Vignette Falloff. This includes a variety of Border styles and the official God of War logo.
- Characters: Toggle the visibility of Kratos, Atreus, and all other characters in the scene. And my personal favorite, we’ve added the ability to change Kratos and Atreus’s facial expressions!
Have fun making all different kinds of screenshots!