If you’re a fan of Halo 5, you know that they game nearly gets weekly updates as Microsoft and 343i continually improve the game for competitiveness and balance. Well the guys over at 343i have officially listed the upcoming changes they will be making to the game. This includes new maps, Req changes and of course, Multiplayer Balancing changes.
- 343i will be changing how Multiplayer Matching works so high level players will get into matches easier. Before, if you had a skill level that was extremely high, finding matches would prove difficult as most players would fall below your CSR. They will also change the ranking system as to make the coveted ‘Champion’ status a more elite rank, which now will require a ranking of 1800 or higher instead of 1500 currently.
- Team Arena Breakout will now be removed from the Team Arena playlist since they received complaints that this mode was ‘too different’ from the normal Team Arena games. The team will continue to brainstorm as to how to integrate this mode into the game for those of us who like it.
- Warzone Req Point requirements will be lowered for Single Use Weapon Cards to make it easier to acquire these weapons.
- 343i will change the ‘Blue Team’ blue armor colour to be more visible against the backdrop of the maps. Currently it may be near invisible to some players and made the ‘Red Team’ more likely to be killed. This is a welcome change.
- 343i is making changes to the Eden map (the area around Red Bend). They noticed that the red team had a significant advantage in this area which lead to an unusually high number of Blue Team Swat Deaths. If you are on the Blue Team, watch out for this area.
- New Ball Game Modes will be Added to the game that was in previous Halo Games. Simply called Assault, Fiesta and Grifball.
If you want more detailed information check out the source below. Are you excited about the awesome Ball Game modes coming to Halo 5?