Microsoft is getting ready to dominate this Black Friday, after winning the October sales month in the US. They’re officially cutting the price of the Xbox One and all bundles by $50. The price will be valid from the 26th of November to the 30th.
With Games like Halo 5 Guardians, Rise of the Tomb Raider and Fallout 4 dominating the sales charts, it’s the best time to grab the Xbox One if you haven’t already. The Elite Xbox One drops to $449 which includes the amazing Xbox One Elite Controller that’s $149 all by itself.
Below are the full list of Bundles available at this new low price:
- Xbox One Limited Edition “Halo 5: Guardians” Bundle: $449 (1Tb)
- Xbox One Elite Bundle: $449
- Xbox One 1TB Holiday Bundle: $349
- Xbox One “Gears of War: Ultimate Edition” Bundle: $299
- Xbox One “Rise of the Tomb Raider” Bundle: $349
- Xbox One “The Lego Movie Videogame” Bundle: $299
- Xbox One Special Edition “Gears of War” Bundle: $299
- Xbox One with Kinect Bundle: $349
- Xbox One “Fallout 4” Bundle: $349 (1Tb)
- Xbox One Limited Edition “Forza Motorsport 6” Console: $349 (1Tb)
- Xbox One “Madden NFL 16” Bundle: $349
- Xbox One “FIFA 16 1TB” Bundle: $349