Some games just never stop working for the players. They constantly had new updates that always add some cool and interesting stuff. Minecraft 1.10: The Frostburn Update will be adding some new creatures to the frozen areas that include Polar Bears for players to track down.
Players will now encounter stronger zombies in desert regions of the game, find underground Fossils, and the ability to use Magma blocks. For all the changes being added with Minecraft 1.10 look at the list below.
- Many bug fixes
- Added Polar Bear
- Added Husk and Stray
- An auto-jump option
- Improvements to some commands
- Structure blocks for custom maps
- Underground fossils made from bone blocks
- Added Magma Block
- Added Nether Wart Block and Red Nether Bricks
- Some huge mushrooms can be even larger
- A rare chance to find lonely trees in plains
- Find abandoned mineshafts filled with gold in mesa biomes
- Villages generate better paths between the buildings
- More variations of villages, based on the biomes they are built in
- Endermen have been spotted in the Nether
- Removed Herobrine
It may not be as significant as adding dual weapons to the game like the last update did. Minecraft 1.10 does add some things players will enjoy. So let us know what you like the most about Minecraft in the comment section below.