The extremely popular title Rocket League has surpassed over 18 million players. This is a huge milestone for a game that started out as a PS Plus exclusive. Rocket League mixes the stress and enjoyment of playing soccer with different vehicles. Rocket League is available to pay on PC, Xbox One, and PS4.
YES, We had another great milestone today — 18 million players! Thank you so much for continuing to support and play with us!
— Rocket League (@RocketLeague) June 24, 2016
Currently players can check out the newest update to Rocket League called Neon Tokyo. Check out some of the highlights for this update:
- Added four new premium Battle-Cars…
- (DLC) Neo Tokyo-inspired vehicles “Esper” and “Masamune”, and Classic Cars “Aftershock” and “Marauder” will be available July 18th.
- (DLC) Six Decals for each new vehicle
- Added all-new “Neo Tokyo” Arena to all casual and competitive playlists.
- Added all-new “Pillars” Arena to Rocket Labs playlist.
- Added “Showroom” to preview premium content
- Competitive Season 2 has ended and rewards will be given to participants who achieved “Prospect I” and above
- Competitive Season 3 has begun! All competitive skill ratings have been reset.
- New “Rare” and “Very Rare” items can now be found after Online matches, there are many new items for you to discover and collect!
- Multiple Bug Fixes
For a complete list of all changes just click the link provided. For those that want to see a competitive Rocket League eSports tournament then check this out. The RLCS International Live Finals will be held on August 6th. Tickets are still available and if you can’t make it to the tournament it will be streamed on Twitch. Let us know in the comment section below how you feel about Rocket League. What was your worst lost in a match? How often do you play? We here at TICGN what to know.