The second round of Faction Rallies will be coming next week to all Destiny 2 players. Players will see a few changes this time. As Destiny 2 continues we are the ones who are able to change the game. Keep telling Bungie what you want in this game. This round will start on November 7th and end on November 13th.
The upcoming changes are:
- Strikes now reward faction tokens at a range of 5 to 9 faction tokens per completion (up from 3 to 7)
- Nightfall now rewards 10 to 18 faction tokens on first completion per character
- Completing Heroic Public Events now rewards 5 faction tokens (down from 8)
- Destroying enemy resources no longer rewards faction tokens
- Opening Lost Sector Chests now rewards 3 faction tokens for each fireteam member
So all of those crates you shot last time around will go for nothing in this round. It seems a little like a waste to not let you get at least one coin. Just like last time it will cost you more to buy those weapons if your faction is the loser. Only the winning side will be selling their weapons after the event ends. It will cost 1000 glimmer if you are on the winning side and 50,000 for the losers. Last time Dead Orbit was the winner. I think you may see me in Future War Cult this go around.
Since I’m such an awesome person I put in a gallery of the upcoming weapons for you to drool over. Check that out below and also check out the Iron Lords podcast. The only Destiny podcast you need to hear.