Yesterday, Wales Interactive confirmed on Twitter that their game Soul Axiom will be releasing on consoles this summer. Soul Axiom will be release on June 7th on the PS4 and Xbox One. Nintendo fans need to wait until Q3 of 2016 for Soul Axiom on the Wii U. Soul Axiom brings players into the digital world of Elysia.
Elysia is a land filled with haunting locations and extreme puzzles that the player will have to solve in order to discover the secret to digital immortality. Elysia is really a large server that is the host to your uploaded consciousness. Players on the Xbox One will receive exclusive content for Soul Axiom including a chapter with three levels and an exclusive 82 page digital art book. Playstation players that have a PS Plus subscription will get 25% off the game when it launches. Soul Axiom will cost $19.99 for both consoles.
Some of the features for Soul Axiom include:
• Psychological Adventure with Exploration & Puzzle Solving: Interact with over 100 physical puzzles, make psychological decisions and explore memories to unlock the secrets of your identity.
• 20 to 30 Hours of Gameplay: The game is packed full of content with 6 chapters, 40 unique locations, over 100 puzzles and 63 Steam Achievements, expect over 20 hours of captivating gameplay.
• Collectible Hand Powers: Harness the abilities of Elysia. Discover new powers that will assist exploration and puzzle solving by phasing, building, destroying or corrupting the digital world around you.
• Multiple Story Endings: A tense, but thought-provoking narrative with multiple outcomes, and leaves you yearning to explore all avenues of the lore.
• Unique visual style: There is a beautifully simplistic emphasis on striking shapes, strong colours, and beautiful effects and lighting to elicit a variety of emotions within Elysia.
• Atmospheric soundtrack: 50 original compositions provide the perfect musical backdrop which subtly enhances the game through well-crafted association with the memories you explore.
Soul Axiom is insanely cool looking and is on the top of my list to play when it comes out. If your looking to learn about the developer Wales Interactive click this link here to learn more about them. Let us know how you feel about Soul Axiom in the comments below.