CD Projekt Red announced that the latest patch to their blockbuster game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be out today. Patch version 1.05 will fix several bugs in the Xbox One version and below is the full change log for the game.
- Gold will no longer reset beyond 65535
- Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest ‘Get Junior’
- Geralt’s clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest ‘Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear’
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest ‘Lord of Undvik’
- Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly
- Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
- Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI
You can download the patch today, or if you have it enabled the game will automatically update in the background. CD Projekt Red is working on another huge update which will be released shortly.