When it comes to Europe, Xbox isn’t the go to platform for many. But it seems like the tide is slowly turning in the UK market when it comes to game sales. Jurassic World is still on the top of the charts even with a 14% drop in sales this week. Jurassic World dominated the US NPD numbers last month as well.
Rare Replay dropped from Number one to second place after the stellar launch for the Xbox One exclusive game from Rare. The collection includes 30 games ranging from N64 games to the latest Banjo game on Xbox 360. Xbox One dominated the competition in multiplatform games as well, taking 7 of the 10 spots on the chart.
Game and Platform Charts (Individual Formats)
- Lego, Jurassic World (Xbox 360)
- Rare Replay (Xbox One)
- Batman: Arkham Knight (PlayStation 4)
- Minecraft (Xbox 360)
- Grand Theft Auto V (PlayStation 4)
- Dying Light (Xbox One)
- Dying Light (PlayStation 4)
- Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One)
- Batman: Arkham Knight (Xbox One)
- The Elder Scrolls Online (Xbox One)
It’s good to see Xbox One perform well in a predominantly PlayStation market. It will be interesting to see how Xbox One sales numbers look, but unfortunately these aren’t readily available.