It’s almost time to come out of hiding, dust off that General’s hat and shades, and once again proves how a great dictator should lead! Tropico 6 has released a new trailer: The Tropican Ministry of Propaganda and Misinformation has put together this video to show you, El Presidente, the new and exciting ways to rule…I mean lead your people.
The newest version of Tropico 6 will be demoed at the Kalypso meeting space at GDC in San Francisco. In the meantime, here is the trailer for your viewing pleasure.
New in the series, you will be able to build bridges to connect your islands and use new means of transportation and infrastructure. Send your people on raids to steal the wonders of the world, including the Statue of Liberty and the Eiffel Tower. Customize your palace to your desire and stand on the balcony delivering inspirational speeches.
- Play on large archipelagos for the first time in the series. Manage multiple islands at the same time and adapt to various new challenges.
- Send your agents on raids to foreign lands to steal world wonders and monuments, to add them to your collection.
- Build bridges, construct tunnels and transport your citizens and tourists in taxis, buses and aerial cable cars. Tropico 6 offers completely new transportation and infrastructure possibilities.
- Customize the looks of your palace at will and choose from various extras.
- Tropico 6 features a revised research system focusing on the political aspects of being the world’s greatest dictator.
- Election speeches are back! Address the people and make promises that you can’t possibly keep.
- Co-operative and competitive multiplayer for up to four players.
Tropico 6 is currently scheduled for a 2018 release on Windows PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Follow Twitter,