Fans of the game NieR: Automata will soon have some more content to enjoy while playing. Upcoming DLC includes a mix of new costumes, music, and equipment. Watch the video below to see it in action.
Players will be able to unlock all of this content once they have completed three new colosseums and sub-quests. The DLC includes:
- Costumes from NieR: Replicant for androids 2B, 9S and A2
- Records that add special music tracks to the jukebox
- New equipment and cosmetic accessories such as hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair
- Masks with unique “on equip” effects
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets
Players can download a free demo on the PS4 if they have yet to play the game. The DLC will be coming soon so stay tuned to TICGN.com for more news on any content coming to NieR: Automata.