Have you ever wanted to just jump into the world of Rick and Morty? To see what it is like to be on one of those crazy adventures for yourself? Well this weekend at Playstation Experience Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality was announced.
Players will take on the role or a Morty clone as he has adventures all across the Rick and Morty universe. Some of the things you will be able to do in this game includes:
- You can listen to Rick’s instructions (or, don’t!).
- Walk through portals into space. Or other dimensions.
- Flip knobs. Press buttons. Wear hats. Throw and break stuff. Drink detergent.
- Combine objects in the Combinator to make new objects.
- Control your own Youseeks. Make him explode.
- Experience death.
- Raise a pet. Feed a monster. Eat fruits and vegetables.
- Learn how to fix an intergalactic car.
The game is slated for a 2018 release date. I didn’t think I ever needed a PS VR at any point in my life. This game may be one of the reasons I actually buy one. Players will get a chance o play this game at the Playstation Experience that is going on now.