NIS America have announced that they will be localizing The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2. This PS4 action RPG will be release in both North America and Europe. Along with this announcement, the publisher uploaded a trailer.
In the Kevala region, young girls are contracting an illness that turns them into witches. Naturally, these witches have been wreaking havoc across the land. As the legendary Hundred Knight, players will explore the region and uncover its mysteries. This time around, the Hundred Knight joins forces with an agent of an anti-witch organization as well as her sister who has contracted the illness.
As with the previous game, players will need to keep an eye on their calories. Using skills can burn through energy quickly, so the Hundred Knight will need to eat frequently or suffer the pain of hunger. This sequel also features a return of the weapon swapping system. The Hundred Knight carries many weapons into battle to adapt to any situation, and players can form combos by switching them in the middle of combat. Players can expect to find lots of loot throughout the game and even craft their own equipment.
— NIS America, Inc. (@NISAmerica) October 5, 2017
While NIS America only just revealed the game, they already have a limited edition available for pre-order. This package includes:
- The game itself
- A hardcover art book
- The soundtrack on 2 discs
- A stress ball in the shape of the Hundred Knight’s head
- 9 lapel pins
They also have some additional merchandise for The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 up for sale. This includes a set of rubber stamps based on the witches, two wall scrolls, and two giclees.
From the game’s official product description:
Follow the Hundred Knight in its journey through a witch-ravaged world. Young girls are contracting a strange illness and awakening as witches, causing mayhem across the region of Kevala. Along the Hundred Knight’s side are two sisters: Amalie, an agent of an organization who opposes witches; and Chelka, the witch who awakened in Amalie’s younger sister, Milm. Uncover the mysteries of Kevala as you protect them both from harm.
Delve through dungeons and landscapes teeming with fiends and monsters, looking for equipment of legendary power. Grow stronger with help from Tochkas and Facets that will give an advantage in combat. Chain attacks together with the unique weapon system that welcomes weapon change mid-combat. The fate of Kevala is in your hands, brave knight.
- Adapt to Your Surroundings — Switch between the Hundred Knight’s six Facets to turn the tide in battle! Gather Tochkas, the indispensable minions, to aid you in your exploration.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse — Use Ope Time to deal damage to enemies and replenish your GigaCalories! Trigger your Third Eye and unleash the full power of the Hundred Knight for a brief time. Leave enemies to tremble before your boosted speed, power, and skills!
- Temper Your Strength — Forge new weapons with items from the field at your base. Pass Witch Petitions; granting you access to new Tochkas and other benefits!
The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 does not have a release date. However, the publisher intends on having it ready sometime in 2018. The merchandise is also set to become available during that rather broad period of time.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $22.60Was: $39.99