The game Tesla vs Lovecraft that was recently released on Steam is coming to the Xbox One. Developer 10tons will launch the game on March 16th. You can pre-order the game right now if you want to. If you choose to pre-prder the game, it will only cost $11.99 for the next eight days.
Players take on the role of Nikola Tesla, a rogue inventor who will save us from the horrors of H.P. Lovecraft. Destroy the minions of Lovecraft in this twin-stick shooter from the developers of Neon Chrome and Crimsonland. The features in this game include:
- Use the Quantum Teleport to zip out of harm’s way and travel through solid objects!
- Activate the Tesla-Mech battle robot to rip apart even the most hideous abominations!
- Attack with shotguns, energy weapons, and scientific marvels such as the X-Ray Blade!
- Fight through story mode with bossfights and compete in survival mode online leaderboards!
- Blast monsters together in local co-op for 2-4 players!
Players can find some of 10tons other games like Time Recoil and Jydge on the Xbox One as well. Hopefully with all the other games coming out this month we can find time to add this one to our library. Look out for Undead Horde later this year as well.